Saturday, December 27, 2008

Winners & Demolition

First things first! The winners of the 12 Days of Christmas Recipes Giveaway are......
Skeeteror and Brian and Jenna
Please email me your mailing addresses nellbell818@gmail.com and I will send them out to you sometime next week. Thanks for playing along!
I am pleased to say that our bathroom "remodel" is finally under way! Yippeee! We had put in a new toilet b/c the old just didn't work too swift anymore & I've wanted a bathtub in our bathroom since we moved here. A new vanity counter was added last spring (?). So this is what it looks like right now....

I wonder how long it will take hubby & his dad to finish?! Anyone want to venture a guess as to how long it will take? Actually the flooring guys will be coming to measure next week & they could probably do it soon after, so I guess they'll have to be done by then, huh? Seriously, I am thankful that hubby's dad does so much for us like that. Sure helps to save $$$! I will post pictures of the progress as much as I can.

Now, I am leaving soon to take son #2 to the doctor for an ear infection (that's what we're guessing). I am none too thrilled.

2 comments:

The Kempf Family said...

The remodel (thus far) looks messy! Don't you hate that part! But, I'm sure the end product will be worth all the mess and wait. Looking forward to seeing the progress!

skeeteror said...

Hope your remodel is done quickly!! Thanks again,for the recipe fun! I'll definately be trying some of the posted ones, and thanks for the opportunity to win one of your cookbooks! I'm so excited! ~Bev~