Monday, December 29, 2008

Not Me! Monday!

*UPDATE* I didn't just find a gob of soggy Tootsie Rolls in my washing machine after washing a certain 3 year olds clothes. I really didn't have to wash them again because they smelled like the brown chewy things. And I certainly don't know where he got those! AHEM..... Today is an independent Not Me! since MckMama's baby boy is VERY sick with RSV in the hospital & of course she is with him! If you haven't already, go check out their family's story at her blog. Baby Stellan is a true MIRACLE! Ok, on to today's Not Me!'s: -Of course, the day I didn't decide to work early (like 6:30am), the weather decided to cooperate with single digit temps. Which doesn't mean I spent 15 minutes getting the car out to warm & the boys all bundled up to carry them out there. -I didn't decide to go to work early, 3 days in a row! And I certainly couldn't tell I am not used to it! Because I sure wasn't tired! -And I didn't decide to do it again this week!!!! =) -There are not a million toys all over the floor in our family room, dining room, kitchen..... because my boys are not spoiled! -My bathroom, bedroom & "sitting" room are not in shambles because I am not finally getting my very own bathtub! But the mess seriously doesn't bug me! Nope not me! But I certainly do not understand that it comes with the territory! I will update with pictures of my bathroom soon! Right now, I need to get ready to go visit my new nephew who was just born this afternoon!

1 comment:

ash said...

morning! from one mckmama reader to another, please post a prayer request for little baby stellan. he has had a set back and needs all the prayers we can send his way!