It is a beautiful warm, sunny Sunday but alas, poor little Skippy is sick with a fever & consequently I am home with him. He's sleeping right now & I think I am bored! So why not give you another frugal tip?
One of my favorite online places to buy books is Half.com. They have new & used books for VERY little $$. In fact, I just ordered the #4 book in a series I have but didn't know I was missing for $4.75! The book itself was $1.26 (new w/small defect maybe) & shipping is almost always $3.49-3.99. This book would easliy have cost at least $10 at a regular bookstore.
Now that's frugal!
1 comment:
I use half.com to buy (and sell) all my books! I love it!
Sorry to hear that S is sick. I hope he didn't get it from Kyle, but I'm sure he did. If he has the same thing, expect 4 days of fever. Keep him drinking and I hope he feels better.
I made sure you didn't get signed up for too many things at church today! haha Talk to you later!
Post a Comment