I figured the boys' names should have something to do with peanut butter & these are the best I could do.
Peter Pan is our firstborn and has some of those traits! He likes to boss his little brother, he loves to talk, likes to write and draw, is a typical nerdy firstborn. He is so handsome! He's got a hint of the cutest little freckles on his nose & cheeks. In fact, he looks a lot like Farmer did as a child. He really likes to invent contraptions; he gets an idea in his head and sets about to do it. They don't always work just yet, but give him time and he'll figure that out too! I can't wait until he can fix/make things for me! =)
Peter Pan is our firstborn and has some of those traits! He likes to boss his little brother, he loves to talk, likes to write and draw, is a typical nerdy firstborn. He is so handsome! He's got a hint of the cutest little freckles on his nose & cheeks. In fact, he looks a lot like Farmer did as a child. He really likes to invent contraptions; he gets an idea in his head and sets about to do it. They don't always work just yet, but give him time and he'll figure that out too! I can't wait until he can fix/make things for me! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment