As the creator of my blog, I've decided to keep things around here as private as I can while still sharing about my family and life. (I'd also appreciate if those who personally know us would help me do that by using our blog names here while commenting) A part of that is by giving my family pseudonyms! They may be kind of kooky but I like things to be "different" and I think they are!
For me, you know I've felt convicted to start living a more simple, focused life and I needed a name I felt conveyed that message. So, as plain as it might sound, I shall be known as Plain Jane here on my blog. Plain in the fact that it's a synonym for simple and well, Jane ryhmes with Plain so...there you go. Now you know!
For me, you know I've felt convicted to start living a more simple, focused life and I needed a name I felt conveyed that message. So, as plain as it might sound, I shall be known as Plain Jane here on my blog. Plain in the fact that it's a synonym for simple and well, Jane ryhmes with Plain so...there you go. Now you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment