I wanted the name of my blog to be unique and true. So Peanut Butter and Grass Clippings seemed like an appropriate title, but why? Well, I will give you a couple reasons:
*At the time, all my little boys seemed to want to eat was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They could have eaten them for every meal! And since my little boys are a big part of my life, Peanut Butter was born.
*Grass clippings are everywhere in my house for about 8 months of the year. My husband owns a lawn mowing business(part time?)and drags every blade of grass in with him after an evening of mowing! Well, it seems to me anyway! =) And since my husband is a big part of my life (and the fact that I get conned into helping mow), Grass Clippings seemed like a good option.
My little family is a big deal to me and I wanted to make sure to include that into the core of my blog and you can't have a blog without a name so....there you go. Now you know!
*At the time, all my little boys seemed to want to eat was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They could have eaten them for every meal! And since my little boys are a big part of my life, Peanut Butter was born.
*Grass clippings are everywhere in my house for about 8 months of the year. My husband owns a lawn mowing business(part time?)and drags every blade of grass in with him after an evening of mowing! Well, it seems to me anyway! =) And since my husband is a big part of my life (and the fact that I get conned into helping mow), Grass Clippings seemed like a good option.
My little family is a big deal to me and I wanted to make sure to include that into the core of my blog and you can't have a blog without a name so....there you go. Now you know!
No comments:
Post a Comment