Monday, January 19, 2009
Not Me! Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
So it's not Tuesday, I had the day off & decided to link up with MckMama today! Let's see, what didn't I do this past week....
I have not been creating a card file system that tells me exactly what I need to do every day (to keep up with cleaning & organizing) just so I actually don't have to do the work that I'm writing on all those cards. I would NEVER spend time making lists so I wouldn't have to complete them. Nope. Not me!
I did not take my first shower in the "new" bathroom & absolutely love it! Now, I am absolutely not impatient to be able to relax & soak in my first bath!
I did not drive 45 minutes to take my #1 son to the dermatologist & then sit & watch him cry as she burned a couple of warts off of him. There is no way that I would feel my eyes getting watery as I watched.
I do not enjoy watching #2 son, who is 3 1/2, hold his newborn baby cousin. He isn't absolutely adorable as he gazes at the little munchkin.
We also did not laugh at #1 & #2 as they wrestled, shirtless, & tried to pull down each others' pants. We would never encourage such antics. Nope. Not us!
And I do not have a cousin who is at her wits' end because her 2 year old gets in his diaper (every day!) & wipes poo EVERYWHERE! She has not tried everything she can think of to get him to stop. *Any suggestions? Anyone?*
Whew. That feels better! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great not me monday. I like the one about the kid holding the baby.
aw I am hoping to have another when my 1 yr old is about 3-4 yrs old..I hope he will be good by then!
So far I haven't had to deal with the wiping poop in places knock on wood! That is rough!
I enjoyed this post. Love the new layout too!
Post a Comment