Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Sorry, this Not Me! Monday is going to be short, the game is about to start & I'd like to watch the whole thing! So here goes..... -The bathroom is not coming together, my hubby & his dad HAVE NOT been working super hard to get stuff done. -There is not an inch of dust in my bedroom from the construction. ((shudder)) -There was not a super funny although horribly gross accident at our house on Tuesday. This is not the short but funny version... * I went to visit my new nephew at the hospital, dad-in-law was at the house working so Hubby thought it would be ok to burn trash since it was piling up fast from demolition, etc. Well, he came back up to the house & his dad came running out saying "We've got a problem!" Right away hubby thought he had broken a waterline or the new tub or something. Then he told him that #2 son had an accident. HUbby ACTUALLY thought "Whew, is that all?" If you knew him, you'd be very surprised at that. He walked in & there was the poor little guy, frozen in place with poop all down his legs, pants. He is taking meds for an ear infection it gives him diarrhea & since #1 son didn't want to help him & everybody else was unavailable.....So hubby got out the rubber gloves, chucked the undies & socks & left the pants for me. I just laughed & laughed! -It is not my job to start painting in the bathroom tomorrow, of course, AFTER I don't have to clean it all first! -I certainly DO NOT get teary-eyed when I watch dotting of the "i" in Script Ohio. I am not that weird. Nope. Not me!

1 comment:

skeeteror said...

I received my pkg.in the mail today. Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful book you made for your family with me! What a treasure for your family! I wish I was organized enough to do something similar for my family. I have 7 brothers and sisters, and know what those big family gatherings are like! Unfortunately, we are spread out over 3 states and British Columbia, and have no "headquarters" anymore, so the big family gatherings are a thing of the past. I (for one) really miss them. Paging thru your book has been bringing alot of fun memories back to me and as a bonus, I have lots or recipes to try. Thanks so much for such a fun RAK! ~Bev~