Hubby & I started attending Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University last night & we had a good time! We are both pretty timid in strange new situations, but we ended up knowing quite a few people there so it went well. The boys even had fun with the other kids in the "babysitting" room. So, to say the least, Mondays are FULL! I get home from work @ 4:00 & must make supper, get me & 2 boys clean & be to the church BEFORE 6:30! That is an almost impossible task at our house. So, I might have to move Not Me! to Tuesdays & I will not be linking to MckMama's blog either. But, I'm sure you will still enjoy the funny, embarrassing, mundane, or not, things from our life. Here's Not Me! TUESDAY:
-#1 son did not start back to school last Monday & hubby & I did not kind of not remember to go out to show our faces for the bus driver because we were not down in the basement arguing about moving some drywall & beadboard. We did not come out of the basement to meet #1 son with a scowl on his face & asking, "Where were you? She honked the horn!" Oh geez.
-Hubby & I were not in the bathroom-under-construction painting/talking when hubby did not hear the bus horn honk. Again. Oh geez. Hubby did not come back in to tell me that #1 son told the bus driver when they were waiting for us, "It's ok, they were just arguing yesterday." Oh geez.
-I was not away when #1 got off the bus on Thursday, so I did not hear the bus horn honk. Again. Oh geez. She probably thinks we're a bunch of loonies or something! =) So I can't say that it wasn't my fault that time!
-But! I almost didn't make #1 miss the bus Friday morning because I fell asleep on the couch 15 minutes before it was supposed to be here. Oh geez. We certainly DO NOT need to do something about this!
-Hubby was not out plowing the roads all day Saturday & Sunday morning and he certainly does not a need to catch up on some sleep!
------------------------------------------------
Here are some pictures from this weekend.
View from our back door on Saturday
Dust, dust everywhere!

3 comments:
Where did you find a Dave Ramsay class? I have heard he's VERY VERY good. I am married to an accountant who is budget conscious... yeah, that's a polite way to say it.
Think we'll have school tomorrow?
I can't wait to hear about your class! You'll have to fill me in. Also, I love the blue paint. Can't wait to see it. Send me an email today or tomorrow to let me know if you need dog food. It's time to place an order.
The dust looks awful, but on the flip side, the blue looks great! Looking forward to seeing more progress, perhaps finished progress?! :)
Post a Comment