Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks veterans!

I am sending a special thank you to all veterans that have served our country and those who are still in the military. Our country is not perfect but we have more freedoms than any other because of the men & women that have served. THANK YOU! Can you believe it is the middle of November & I am almost all done Christmas shopping? I do have some homemade gifts to make & one little boy's gift is giving me fits. You would think that having boys of my own it would be easy, but I am just stuck! My sisters-in-law, mother-in-law & I were going to go on an overnight shopping trip a couple of weeks ago but wouldn't you know it, I started puking the day before we were going to leave. Talk about a bummer! We canceled it unfortunately. That yucky flu has been making the rounds in our community but so far my little boys haven't gotten it. I know, it's only November! =) *Online Christmas shopping tip: Amazon.com has free super saver shipping on certain items, (especially books) so if you've never gone there, check it out!

No comments: