Monday, November 17, 2008
So cliche
Honestly, cliches bug me. They just seem so cheesy, like we can't think of anything original to say about a subject.
Well, I have to eat those words.
Let me explain.
This morning while waiting for the bus, #1 son saw a stone... in the driveway...with lots of other stones. But he picked this one special rock to keep out of all the others because it looked like a mummy coffin. That in itself isn't the big deal. It's the fact that he saw one little stone out of thousands surrounding it and thought it was special.
So...*sigh* " I'd like to see the world through the eyes of a child." Take time to see & appreciate things, especially the little stuff that can brighten our day. Don't we all need a little brightening these days?
I saw a God illustration through my son this morning too. There are millions of human beings in the world, but God sees me, even amongst all the others & thinks I'm special.
He sees you too. And you are VERY special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment