Menu Plan Monday
Planning meals makes cooking a breeze! Seriously! Laura @ I'm an Organizing Junkie does a Menu Plan Monday every week to help us all get organized in the kitchen. Check out her blog, it's awesome!
Here's what we're eating this week:
Monday- Layered Hamburger Bake
Tuesday- Sweet & Sour Chicken & Rice
Wednesday- Brown Sugar Meatloaf & baked potatoes
Thursday- Barbecued Hot Dogs
Friday- Homemade Pizza or out with friends
Saturday & Sunday- family get-togethers
Try menu planning & let me know how it goes. It really does help!
4 comments:
what time is dinner??? lol great menu!! happy monday!! :)
Looks like it's a good week to be eating at your house! All of those look great - especially the sweet and sour chicken and the meatloaf. You should check out springpad's
weekly meal planner - it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes, I think you'd really like it!
Rachel @ springpad
Janelle - I agree! I learned to menu plan from my mom and don't know what I'd do without it. And, it makes grocery shopping much easier too! Glad you discovered something that makes life one bit easier!
My mom used to treat us to BBQ Hot Dogs. Yummy!
Stop by BerryMorins Bits & Tips, leave a comment for a chance to win a $25 from vinylvineyard at Etsy.com!
Have a great week!
Post a Comment