Monday, May 11, 2009

Body after Baby Challenge....

My ultimate goal is to lose 20 lbs; I'd ideally like to drop 2-3 lbs/week with a "jumpstart" week about once a month.

This is how last week fared:

*I missed 1 day of exercising but still did 5 days! *My eating slipped towards the end of the week; however, it was our anniversary on Saturday & we went out to eat & of course Mother's Day yesterday. *I still managed to lose 2 pounds! *I did not get upset by the fact that I missed some exercise & that I backslid a little with meals. This "jumpstart" week I would like to: *Exercise 1 hour each day for 6 days. *Cut out as much fat as possible by eating more fruits & vegetables and smaller meal portions. *Drink MORE water! (Although that is usually all I do drink) I can already feel the difference exercising every day has made!

3 comments:

Scarlet and Gray said...

Good for you! I've been so bad since starting clinics. There has been no time to work out and people bring bad food every day! ahh

HotHarmony said...

Good Job! Two pounds in a week is a great weight lose. I have such a hard time loosing weight that I would do a back flip for two pounds. And 5 days of exercise is great!

Samantha said...

two pounds, way to go!!