Monday, November 15, 2010

One of my favorite things....

is (are) cloth diapers! Yep, with Jif I took the plunge & tried them. With a little trial & error I've found the cloth diaper I love! The Kawaii Baby diaper can be found at theluvyourbaby.com in many colors & styles. They are easy to use, wash & dry (which can sometimes be more trial & error!) Cloth diapers are not as bad/hard to use as some believe. Sure, there is a tad more work but not having to constantly BUY diapers is wonderful! And Kawaii Baby diapers are VERY reasonably priced compared to other cloth diaper systems. You should really check them out!

If you'd like a chance to win a Kawaii Baby diaper, head to Life of This SAHM where she is GENEROUSLY hosting a giveaway for one! She loves these diapers too! Thanks Life of This SAHM for the chance to win!

No comments: