Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Not Me! Monday is created by super-cool MckMama over at her blog; go there to check it out!
Ok, so it hasn't been almost 4 months since I've written a blog post! I would never be so cruel as to subject my small band of blog readers to the pain of not being able to read about my oh-so-exciting life!
I did not look out the window to see our #1 son in the middle of our driveway relieving himself after he got off the bus. And #1 would never have done that when said bus was still in sight.
I really did not feel terrible that #1 had to go to school today, when he was crying that he was so tired because we are not bad parents that are too lazy too enforce an early bedtime! I mean, I really, really did not feel like a mean mama!
I finally did not write a Not Me! Monday post (or any post for that matter) because there is an awesome prize to be won! And there certainly won't be another post coming in the near future here so....don't wait for it!

1 comment:

Scarlet and Gray said...

I'm still waiting (and waiting) for the next post! :)