Monday, March 23, 2009

Pray for baby Stellan & his family

*Update* Stellan is still in the PICU with SVT (VERY fast heart rate) & some irregularity & an enlarged heart. Please keep praying, even if you don't read MckMama's blog. They are trusting God but, as you can imagine, it must be terrifying. As you know I read MckMama's blog faithfully & sort of feel like I "know" her little family a little. She took her miracle baby Stellan to the ER for what they thought was a nasty cold or something & long story short, he ended up with SVT which was what he was diagnosed with in the womb (but he was healed). I don't think it's good. I haven't seen an update anywhere from Mckmama since late this morning & I KNOW she would've blogged or twittered about it if he was ok. Please pray. They need it right now. Please go over & check out her blog for the whole story, even way back to when Stellan was not born yet. God is working.

No comments: